I know that I am so very late on this, but I still wanted to share our pictures from our 20-week ultrasound on December 20, 2006.
I was so excited because I had been dying to know, and it was so awesome to see that he is growing fine with all the necessary parts and pieces. I had been feeling him move a lot the week or so before the u/s. Charlie even got to feel him the Monday before!
Megan was hoping for a little sister, but she's still excited. I told someone she was disappointed, and she said, "Mom, I'm not disappointed." So, she's not disappointed. ;-) Shea didn't seem to care either way until right before, he started asking me if I had a baby boy in my tummy. I guess he was right! It'll be fun to have the two little boys close in age, and I know Megan will just love having a baby in the house.
Megan was hoping for a little sister, but she's still excited. I told someone she was disappointed, and she said, "Mom, I'm not disappointed." So, she's not disappointed. ;-) Shea didn't seem to care either way until right before, he started asking me if I had a baby boy in my tummy. I guess he was right! It'll be fun to have the two little boys close in age, and I know Megan will just love having a baby in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment