Monday, June 08, 2009

Shea lost his first tooth


Shea lost his first tooth last night! His top, front two teeth have been pretty loose for a while, but one is now gone. Megan was coaching him yesterday afternoon on how to pull the tooth, but Shea couldn't quite get it.


Well, leave it to Daddy. He and Shea were wrestling last night, and Charlie said, "Hey, let me try to flick that tooth out ..." So he flicked it, and the tooth came out! Shea was pretty darned excited - especially to see if the Tooth Fairy would come during the night, which she did! She left him 4 quarters and a dollar coin.


I get a little choked up thinking of my little boy having grown-up teeth , but I guess it had to happen eventually. Was Megan just 5 when she lost a tooth? I'm going to have to investigate!


No comments: