- We both slept in Sunday morning. I slept later than Megs, which is unusual, but like I said yesterday, she pooped me out!
- We ate breakfast, played on the computer, showered and got beautified, and then we headed for the mall.
- We shopped for swimsuits and clothes and Megan's favorite thing in the whole world - earrings! We had planned on going to a matinee, but we were having so much fun shopping that we decided to stay 'til the mall closed at 6 pm.
- We ate a quick dinner at Zantigo's (Mexican) - again, YUM!
- Then we saw Despicable Me in 3D on the Ultra Screen. What a cute movie! We loved it.
- We played Farkle and watched Meet the Parents when we got home.
- Then I finally got Little Miss to go to bed at about 11:30.
I'm everything I ever thought I'd be: a mom, a wife, a worker, a friend. And yet, in all it's simplicity, I manage to bring complexity, worry, and stress to my life. But in my Father's eyes I am loved, cherished, and guided. When I rest in Him, my life is sweet simplicity.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Scobba Girls (no boys allowed) Weekend - Day 2
I have to say that this past weekend with Megan was the nicest little vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment