I'm everything I ever thought I'd be: a mom, a wife, a worker, a friend. And yet, in all it's simplicity, I manage to bring complexity, worry, and stress to my life. But in my Father's eyes I am loved, cherished, and guided. When I rest in Him, my life is sweet simplicity.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Half baked ;-)
Our baby bean has grown to the size of a cantaloupe! We're 20-weeks (half done!) into pregnancy #4 and hoping to learn whether Baby is a boy or a girl tomorrow.
I have been slow to do a lot of journaling, picture-taking, gabbing ... about this pregnancy. I suppose it's mostly out of fear. This pregnancy was somewhat hard-won for us. Several years of trying and some very early miscarriages have made us cautious, but I'm taking a step of faith and jumping into the joy of this baby with both feet! Baby, we can't wait to meet you!
Baby at 6 weeks
Baby at 11 weeks
Because of early issues, we have some pictures of Baby from 6 weeks and 11 weeks. We even have a cool video from the 11-week appt in which you can see the little heart beat.
We couldn't be happier about this little one on the way. Praying tomorrow's ultrasound goes well - that baby is healthy and strong. Also, we're hoping he or she will cooperate so we can start calling her "she" or him "he." :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment