Thursday, February 22, 2007

We're 29 weeks pregnant

I just wanted to post some pictures of our baby bellies now that we're in our third trimester with just 11 weeks until Baby Boy Scobba arrives. I'll post a note I wrote to Baby in my journal today too.


I can't believe we're in the 3rd trimester, Baby! The time is going so quickly. we can't wait to meet you. :-) But Momma needs to get busy preparing things for you. You are going to share a room with your big brother Shea. He has a very cute room that's painted blue with fun Cars bedding and a Cars rug. He has lots of balls and cars to play with too. You'll love it! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be a daddy for the Third Time! I can't express in words how much I am looking forward to holding this baby in my arms for the first time. I am also very proud of you and I know that I don't say it nearly enough, but you look so beautiful and I love seeing that beautiful gift inside your tummy. I pray that our baby continues to grow healthy and strong and I know that you are doing an amazing job taking care of this baby. I want you to know that I am here for you and I would like to have some husband/wife time with the books that I received for Christmas or maybe watching party of five episodes or even one of YOUR shows. I love you sweetheart and thank you for loving me enough to want to go through this baby journey for the third time. We are blessed and I am blessed to have you in my life. Good Night. Sideburns