Monday, March 19, 2007

The only pregnancy comment you should ever make

This comic says it all ...

As many of you know, I have been receiving a fair amount of inappropriate pregnancy comments lately, so I am making a mental note that the only things you ever say about a pregnant woman are about how radiant, beautiful, wonderful they look. If it's not that, don't say it.

Things such as the following are off limits:
  • Is it just me or are you getting really big, really fast?
  • Are you sure there aren’t twins in there!
  • Wow, you grew a lot over the weekend!

Now, having said that, I hope you all know that I would not trade my pregnancy belly for anything in the entire world. I just pray every day that Baby Boy Scobba is growing strong and healthy in there and that I would be doing the best for this baby even now before he's born.

Have a great day! Hugs from me. :-)

No comments: