Monday, March 26, 2007

Pregnancy update

Keeping my body at a comfortable temp has been more difficult lately; it's supposed to 75°F today! I was telling Charlie that I don't know how I handled being pregnant in the summer because I was dying yesterday in the high 60s with 60% humidity.

I'm feeling a bit antsy today because I was super productive over the weekend, and I just want to keep it going. I bought some baby essentials and some stuff for Easter on Saturday. Charlie and I worked a bit in the yard, and I finally got the Christmas lights down. I moved Shea's clothes into another dresser to make room for Baby, then I sorted baby clothes and washed the 0–3 mo and 3–6 mo items. I also packed a big bag of items for charity that I've been saving since Megan was a baby that I'm sure someone else can use. I still need to fold everything and get it put away, and I'd much rather be doing that right now.

We're just 6 weeks from meeting our new little one, and we cannot wait! I think he will love Luke Skywalker (aka Shea) and Megan - the jump-roping princess. :-)

No comments: