The crowd was great. You could tell that they have a very strong fan base who adore them. It was so loud in the Xcel Energy Center that I couldn’t hear out of one ear for a while after the concert.
Daughtry was good. Chris Daughtry has an AMAZING voice. I thought he did an okay show, but I think he tried too hard to get the crowd going. He wanted us to sing along, and I didn’t know many of the words to his songs. He wanted us to clap along, and he doesn’t really have “clapping” songs. They’re more “head banging” songs.
But again, very, very strong singer. And he’s not bad to look at either. ;-)
Charlie and I had such a nice time together. It was fun dancing and trying to sing along at the tops of our lungs. Bon Jovi did all of the songs we wanted to hear. We went to dinner before with our friend Kathy and her sister.
Our friends the Atkinsons watched the little ones, and we watched American Idol when we got home. We went to bed at 2 AM; I’m too old to stay up that late and then get up for work the next morning.
Oh, one complaint about the concert. I really wanted to get a T-shirt, but I refused to pay $40+ for one. Bummer!
1 comment:
Looks like fun, Tracy! Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)
Post a Comment