Thursday, May 28, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Paul Krause - Well, we didn't so much go together as we just walked in together and took pictures with each other.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes. He's my husband.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I had a pina colada at Pat O'Brien's in New Orleans, but I didn't like it.

4. What was your FIRST job? Other than babysitting, I was a cashier at Hy-Vee.

5. What was your FIRST car? 1980 Maroon Monte Carlo

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Ah, no texts today.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Sammy because he was sleeping on my arm.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Henke (pronounced HEN-key, but most of us called her Mrs. HANKy) She was awesome.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? My very first ride was with Grandpa Muecke in Sheldon, IA. First commercial flight was to New Orleans.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first best friend was my sister Melissa, and yeah, we still talk. :o)

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Oye, I'm not sure ... I think maybe at Judy (Conn) Folker's or Sarah (Aeilts) Hilderbrand's house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Charles P.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Aunt Sherri's - I was 2.5.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Jumped out of bed to brush my teeth because I totally overslept.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Amy Grant

16. FIRST tattoo? None

17. FIRST piercing? Ears - at 10 years old

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Never been outside the US

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Song of the South for my cousin Jason's birthday

20. When was your FIRST detention? Me - detention - NEVER!

21. I must have deleted 21 by mistake ...

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? At home, Melissa. At college, Kerrie Masuen.

23. If you had one wish? To live closer to my parents but still have the job I have now.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to play the piano.

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? Yep.

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? Volleyball in 7th grade

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? Swimming

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Drop my stuff, hug my kiddos, and kiss my husband

No comments: