Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Things

Three Names I go by
1. Tracy or Trace
2. Scobes, Scobie, Scobbas
3. Momma, Mommy, Mom

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Hog chorer
2. Hy-Vee cashier
3. Dorm Housekeeping two summers in college

Three Jobs I Would Still Like to Try
1. Full-time volunteer
2. Politician
3. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

Three Places I have lived
1. Lewisville, MN
2. Rock Rapids, IA
3. Oxford, OH

Three Places I have REALLY LOVED
1. Gulf Shores, AL
2. St. Louis, MO
3. Bozeman, MT

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. The Big Bang Theory

Three TV Shows I would still watch if they were still on
1. Friends
2. Seinfeld
3. Friday Night Lights - I hope it's back next year!

Three places I have been
1. Ice Cream Capital of the World
2. Disney World
3. New Orleans

Three places I would go to in a heartbeat
1. Homer, Alaska
2. Disney World
3. Ireland

People that talk to me regularly
1. Charlie
2. Kerrie
3. Michelle

Three of my favorite foods
1. Mexican food - especially enchiladas
2. Ice cream
3. Tiramisu

Three foods I know I'm supposed to like, but I just don't
1. Seafood
2. Pork
3. Peaches

Three Things I dread
1. Hosting birthday parties for my kids - they're fun but I put so much pressure on myself to make them great.
2. Getting up in the morning
3. Paying unexpected expenses

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. A summer trip to Wisconsin Dells with my family
2. Summer in general
3. Charlie's birthday on Saturday

No comments: